Ebook: Sharing Fraud Intelligence Across Financial Institutions
While financial institutions have long expressed interest in teaming up, they have been stopped by 3 major obstacles. This ebook outlines these roadblocks, the current state of collaboration, and new ways for financial institutions to work across organizations.
Download the ebook
This report will arm you with knowledge on:
- The lifecycle of a synthetic identity fraud profile
- Obstacles to intelligence sharing
- Fusion centers: a step in the right direction
- Next-gen collaboration, to team up against fraudsters
"Synthetic identity fraud is not a problem that any one organization or industry can tackle independently, given its far-reaching effects on the U.S. financial system, private industries, government entities, and consumers."
The Federal Reserve Bank
Gain insight into the lifecycle of a SIF profile including:
- Number of open tradelines
- Average bust-out
- Credit limits
- Number of institutions defrauded