Strategic Partner Manager
Does working with AI to fight the bad guys interest you? Do you have a passion for product-focused machine learning? Do you like fast paced, start-up environments?
Who We Are:
FiVerity is a Boston-based, fintech start-up that was created to fight the latest threat to the global financial system – the convergence of fraud-related theft with sophisticated cyberattacks. Our machine learning platform provides cyber fraud defense to consumer lending institutions and stops global criminal organizations from human trafficking, terrorist funding and other financial crimes.
Our platform has been recognized by the Federal Reserve Bank for its ability to combat one of the fastest growing cybercrimes. FiVerity has already prevented millions of dollars in losses for our customers and we’re just getting started.
Having raised a venture round earlier this year, we are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager who will create a program that enables new partners to effectively sell and integrate FiVerity’s anti-fraud technology in banks, credit unions and financial services firms. This role will focus on enabling strategic and channel partners to integrate, market and sell FiVerity’s products into the total addressable customer base. This position will require working closely with both FiVerity’s and our partners’ sales, consulting, and engineering teams.
What You'll Do:
Reporting directly to the CEO, this critical role will create a scalable strategic and channel program that enables new partners to effectively sell and integrate FiVerity products. The selected candidate will also:
- Identify and educate potential strategic and channel partners on FiVerity’s vision, products and value proposition
- Recruit and maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including educating and proactive sales and technology enablement to drive revenue through building and managing pipeline
- Work with partners and marketing team members to deliver product training, marketing initiatives and collateral
- Liaise between partners and FiVerity’s executive, engineering, data science, marketing and sales teams
- Be accountable for the successful realization of metrics, KPIs and in general, partner growth
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and be able to drive excitement and growth across partners
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years’ experience at the senior executive level identifying, developing, and managing partner relationships
- Experience in the anti-fraud (preferred) and/or cybersecurity industry in a comparable position
- Experience in the banking (preferred) and/or financial services industries
- Experience crafting and effectively negotiating partnership agreements and economics
- Successful track record of planning and executing a strategic partnership program(s)
- BA/BS or higher in a relevant field (i.e., Business, Management, Marketing, or Economics); MBA preferred
What You'll Get:
- An opportunity to make a positive social impact by combatting cyber fraud around the world
- Remote working options
- Fast-paced environment to rapidly grow your skills in a massively growing industry
- A generous equity grant in a fast-growth, venture-backed start-up